Because of limitations with the Gang-Run printing process, the differences in equipment, paper, and neighboring image ink requirements, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. We will accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process.
If your job is color critical you "MUST" request a MatchPrint Color Proof along with your job. MatchPrint Color Proofs are not included in our prices. Color is extremely subjective, if you waive your right to a color proof, we will match color to the best of our ability and will rely solely on our judgment.
1. A .25 inch no live area "MUST" be allowed for cutting purposes.
2. The size of the printed piece will be the same as the size listed in the product description of the item you purchase.
Jobs will be cut down about 1/16" to original size.
3. Front and Back of document should be setup as two separate pages, do not create both sides in a single file or page.
4. Files should be setup at a minimum of 300dpi resolution.
5. Files must be saved in CMYK format.
6. All solid Black areas should be composed as a combination:
CYAN 50%, MAGENTA 50%, YELLOW 50%,
and BLACK 100%.
7. If your job needs to be in grey tones, you must have no "CYAN, MAGENTA, or YELLOW" in your channels. A perfect grey would be: CYAN= 0%, MAGENTA=0%, YELLOW=0%, and BLACK= 50%.
8. If you need a grey to be lighter or darker, it would be determined by the amount of black you add to your black channel.
By the time your job is received, all edits should be finalized, the copy carefully proofread and all design issues should be settled. We are not responsible for proofing any submitted jobs and we will not take any responsibility for any copy or design errors committed on your part after submission of work.
CANCELLING A JOB ALREADY IN PROGRESS
Due to the nature of the 24 hour turnaround, we process jobs as soon as they are received. If you need to cancel an order you have placed, immediately contact FlyerAddict.com at 1.800.498.3827. If we can catch the job before it goes to print, we will be more than happy to cancel it, but if the job is already plated and scheduled for production, you are responsible for full payment.
FlyerAddict.com will make every necessary attempt to complete and ship the customers job on schedule. If a delivery is impaired by an act of god, electrical failure, airline delivery delay, any transportation delay or cancellation, or any other delay not in the FlyerAddict.com control, then we will assist the client in locating the delivery. FlyerAddict.com is not responsible for any boxes lost or damaged by the shipping company. The customer agrees not to hold FlyerAddict.com liable under any of the above conditions. Absolutely no refunds.